Sales Merchandiser Relief
The Merchandiser - Sales Large Store Relief position is responsible for maintaining a professional rapport, face to face selling, merchandising, and executing assigned duties. This position is responsible for maintaining specific activity within assigned accounts in a geographic area as a back-up assistant to the Merchandiser - Sales Large Store.
- Relieve Merchandiser routes
- Ensure proper care of equipment, and Company/customer assets daily
- Rotate and replenish products in customer outlet, including displays, racks, and all Coca-Cola and brand partner equipment
- Maintain product integrity in every account; neatly stacked, condensed, and rotated backstock, clean coolers and racks to Company standards
- Organization and collection of any breakage or out of date product, including empty shells and pallets.
- Provides feedback and recommendations to leadership on competitive threats and business opportunities as they arise
- Works in partnership with the Sales Supervisor and Delivery Driver for outlet to execute the picture of success
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all customers, as well as providing superior customer service
- Ability to work with all functional team members
- Sell and execute at customer relations, training and development while maintaining a professional rapport with store management
- Coordinate and Execute day to day selling and merchandising to company standards
- Communicate opportunities to appropriate team members